Listen to these books at double speed while you’re working out, traveling, etc. The double speed:
- Holds your attention because it uses more brain power.
- Gets you done in half the time.
Traction by Gino Wickman
Inside Traction, you’ll learn the secrets of strengthening the Six Key Components of your business. You’ll discover simple yet powerful ways to run your company that will give you and your leadership team more focus, more growth, and more enjoyment.
Don’t let common problems and frustrations run you and your business. Get a grip and gain control with the Entrepreneurial Operating System®.
Pro Tip: Read this version if you like straightforward, one-concept-per-chapter business books.
Get a grip by gino wickman and mike paton
Filled with familiar situations, real-world characters and detailed, fully applied tools, Get a Grip vividly illustrates the right way to implement EOS®. It's written in an enjoyable fable format, making it easy for you to translate this story into results for your own business.
Pro Tip: Read this version if you like business fables like Patrick Lencioni's books.
Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
Rocket Fuel details the integral roles of the Visionary and Integrator and explains how an effective relationship between the two can thrive. You’ll also get advice to help Visionary-minded and Integrator-minded professionals find one another.
When these two people come together to share their natural talents and innate skill sets, they have the power to reach new heights for virtually any company or organization.
How to Be a Great Boss by Gino Wickman and René Boer
- What if your employees brought their “A-Game” to work every day?
- Often, the difference between a group of indifferent employees and a fully engaged team comes down to one simple thing—a great boss. In How to Be a Great Boss, Gino Wickman and René Boer present a straightforward, practical approach to help bosses at all levels of an organization get the most from their people.
- How to Be a Great Boss provides practical tools that you can apply immediately, allowing you to focus on improving and growing your organization and truly enjoy what you do.
What the Heck is EOS? by Gino Wickman and Tom Bouwer
- A complete guide for employees in companies running on EOS®
- Help your employees understand what EOS is and WHY they should care.
- What the Heck is EOS? is for the millions of employees in companies running their businesses on EOS® (Entrepreneurial Operating System®). An easy and fast read, this book answers the questions many employees have about EOS and their company
The Traction Library: EOS Books for Everyone in Your Company
Every person on your team must have the right information and tools to implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS) purely throughout your organization. With the books in the Traction Library, your entire company - from leadership to management to employees - will understand their role and be better equipped to help your company succeed.
Save 50% off the retail price when you order any combination of 20+ books in the Traction Library.